Revision Skincare uses their passion for science to create skincare products with a purpose, and concentrate on the substance and quality of their products. For over 25 years, Revision Skincare has provided physicians with clinically proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only the purest, most efficacious ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing the skin’s appearance and reducing the signs of aging.
Cleansing & Toning Products
Revision creates their cleansing and toning products to lift impurities, exfoliate, and prepare the skin for other products.
- Brightening Facial Wash brightens while hydrating the skin and can be used on most skin types – except dry or sensitive.
- Gentle Cleansing Lotion cleans your skin while being careful not to upset its balance, making this product great for dry or sensitive skin.
- Purifying Cleansing Gel helps those with oily skin get a deep cleaning.
- Exfoliating Facial Rinse works as a toner giving a deep clean, but it is not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Soothing Facial Rinse is an alcohol-free toner for all skin types – especially sensitive skin.
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, leaving your skin healthy looking. Revision products improve the texture and tone of your skin while brightening and preparing your skin for other products.
- Black Mask leaves your skin feeling smooth and polished. Suitable for all skin types.
- Finishing Touch, an exfoliating scrub, hydrates while removing dead skin cells and leaves your skin soft and smooth. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Gentle Buffing Cream gently exfoliates sensitive skin and works for every skin type for smoother skin texture.
- Skin Resurfacer 15% & 25% freshens mature skin while brightening and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Revision has treatment products that work to help take years off your skin’s appearance. They achieve this through the use of peptides, antioxidants, and the purest botanical extracts.
- Delicate Repair reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles while brightening skin, and is formulated for all skin types – especially sensitive skin.
- Retinol Facial Repair helps to even-out skin tone while reducing the look of wrinkles and lines. This product is not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Revox II is designed to soften lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead. It is for all skin types.
- Vitamin K Serum soothes and moisturizes all skin types with antioxidant benefits.
- Lumiquin enhances the moisture level of the skin of the hands while brightening them for younger-looking skin.
- Nectifirm firms the neck, adding moisture and reducing lines and wrinkles.
- Retinol softens and moisturizes the skin around the eyes, while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Teamine Concealer improves the look of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Teamine Eye Complex is advanced technology and reduces dark circles while smoothing, firming, and brightening the skin under the eyes.
Moisturizers from Revision help to hydrate the skin.
- Firming Night Treatment hydrates dry and sensitive skin while you sleep and replenishes your skin as well. Suitable for dry or sensitive skin types.
- Hydrating Serum relieves tightening while moisturizing, and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This product is oil-free.
- Restorative Night Cream softens, brightens and moisturizes skin along with reducing lines and wrinkles.
Prevention and Correction Products
This collection from Revision not only corrects the appearance of lines and wrinkles but also contains an SPF to protect your skin from the sun. These products are safe for all skin types.
- Intellishade fights photo-damage while protecting and moisturizing your skin.
- Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50 moisturizes your skin as it protects it from sun damage.
- Vitamin C Lotion 15% & 30% brightens and moisturizes your skin.
For more information about Revision, or to schedule a Revision consultation, please contact Dr. Garramone’s office today at 239-482-1900.